Located in New Orleans, LA
We are looking for part-time and full-time Delivery Drivers to drive a Class D Box Truck for a local wholesale food distributor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving 16' and 20' automatic diesel box trucks without air brakes.
- The driver will have pre-assigned routes to ensure timely delivery of our client's products to their customers in a professional and customer service-oriented manner.
- Perform routine daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections to confirm the vehicle is road safe and report any mechanical defects to the Lead Driver/Supervisor.
- Ensure that manifests are completed and accurate
- Load truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloaded merchandise for the customer.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues.
- Ensures timely delivery of the product to our customers, dealing with multiple stops with deadlines to deliver, handing of our product with care
- Delivering to our customers to multiple locations and handling our equipment to safely deliver orders and protect pedestrians
- Chauffeurs License
- DOT Medical Card
- 2 years of recent Delivery Driver experience
- Food delivery experience preferred but not required
Express Office: New Orleans
1000 South Norman C Francis Parkway
New Orleans, LA 70125