Located in San Francisco, CA
We have a great opportunity to work work with a team of manufacturing, optics, and electrical engineers in a lab environment in San Francisco.
Our Client is looking for an assembly technician to work at their dynamic pre-IPO high tech startup in San Francisco.
- Working with adhesives, tapes, and basic hand tools like torque drivers. Very basic soldering skills are a plus.
- Follow work instructions and/or assembly drawings to make sub-assemblies and perform build preparation activities.
- Adherence to quality systems and standards of work for production operations in a Lean Manufacturing environment.
- Promote a safe work environment, employee ownership of quality and continuous improvement.
- 1-3 years working with electro-mechanical assemblies
- Ability to perform manual assembly work.
- Experience working with optical devices is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills and the ability to function in a dynamic start-up environment.
Express Office: San Ramon
2303 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583