Press Brake Operator - 1st, 2nd (Job No. A109)
Located in Sidney, OH
PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR | SIDNEY, OH
1ST, 2ND SHIFT | $14+/HR
Express Employment is now hiring Machine Operators for a company in a Sidney, OH! Experience is preferred but not required, on the job training will be provided to a candidate who is motivated to learn, mechanically inclined, and hardworking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate press brake
- Read and interpret prints
- Load/install and setup tooling
- Check height, depth, and thickness using various precision-measuring instruments
- Work with tight tolerances
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify machine problems
- Perform first article inspections
- Interpret and follow routers, schedules, and standard work instructions
- Deburr and grind parts as needed to meet customer specifications
- Good Attendance
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Mechanical Aptitude
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED (Preferred)
- Basic Mechanical knowledge
**For an immediate phone interview, call 937-538-4250 to speak with a Recruiting Specialist.**
View a full list of our open positions HERE!
Have questions regarding this position? Contact Taylor at 937-538-4250 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Express Office: Sidney
1660 Gleason Street
Sidney, OH 45365