Located in Walla Walla, WA
Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a Vineyard Lead position at a local winery. This is a management position and applicants need to have experience in vineyard work and show potential for management duties. Farm hours apply, $18/hour
- Understands health and safety policies and practices in the vineyard.
- May drive tractor, trucks and forklift.
- Must be able to Lift 50 Lbs.
- May operate small tools such as lawnmowers, weed whackers, hedgers, etc.
- Has mechanical ability
- Physical ability to work outside in changing weather conditions using small hand tools including: Hoeing, bending, pruning, hedging, shoot positioning, leaf pulling, harvesting.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, speaking, reading and writing
- Able to work independently or as a team leader, with proven experience
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Computer skills a plus
- Interest in grape growing a plus
Call Angie at Express to apply or submit a resume or application online.
Express Office: Walla Walla
101 West Poplar Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362