Heavy Equipment Operator
Located in Joplin, MO
Express Employment is now hiring heavy equipment operator.
- Provide support to successful completion of construction and engineering work
- Operate all heavy equipment like cranes, earth movers, bulldozers, front-end loaders, and other related equipment.
- Operate the equipment in the right direction and angles to prevent accidents and damage of property.
- Ensure and manage the machines or equipment in a safe and secure way.
- Perform periodical safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
- Perform minor repair works during functioning problems
- Inform and advise the management or repairmen for major repairs or maintenance
- Drive and control the equipment
- Perform road work, excavation work, lifting work, etc.
- Respond to signals and directions by the staff and work in coordination with them
- Maintain proper coordination and cooperation with the road and transport system while driving/working, so that the normal activities are not disrupted.
- Operate the equipment manually and also through the use of electronic or technical methods of operation.
- Work in adherence to safe practices, procedures, work site or traffic laws.
- Maintain a database in the computer to record daily activities, inventory chart, etc.
- Report to the senior operation manager
- Perform other duties, as and when assigned
- Heavy equipment operation
- Maintenance and repair of heavy and power-driven equipment
- New methods and techniques of operation and the parts of the equipment
- Workplace safety practices
- Both manual and electronic operations
Benefits: There is a wide range of benefits that you can customize to fit your needs including:
- Medical/dental/and vision plans
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Type of Job: Full-time.
Shift: Mon-Fri 7:00A-5:00P
Location: Jasper, MO
Express Office: Joplin
1501 East 20th Street
Joplin, MO 64804