Sterile Filling Production Machine Operator - Direct Hire
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
PAR Pharmaceutical is hiring multiple Sterile Filling Production Machine Operators for their aseptic manufacturing facility, located in Rochester, Michigan. The ideal candidate will have strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills, be capable of following standard operating procedures (SOPs), and be a self-starter who enjoys learning and problem solving. Extensive training, wage increases, internal advancement, and a stellar benefit’s package are just some of the perks offered! These are DIRECT HIRE positions with a starting pay of $20.91/hour, guaranteed pay raise schedule, plus shift premium for off-shifts/(where applicable)!
- Sets-up, check, adjust and run sterile filling production equipment as required by product and size change over.
- Cleans lubricates, starts, stops and services equipment necessary to promote and maintain a smooth & efficient flow of production.
- Documents all line clearance forms and other documentation forms necessary for the processing of each batch.
- When necessary, performs required environmental and personnel monitoring sampling and recording.
- Determines and verifies that correct and adequate labels, materials and supplies have been provided to meet production schedules.
- Maintains eligibility for core qualification. Records downtime, production output and other manufacturing documents as assigned.
- Maintains a continuous supply of materials to production lines.
- Integrity tests sterilizing filters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and critical thinking skills
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills and ability to work with hand tools
- Self-starter and capable of working well under pressure
- Able to follow standard operating procedures and document completed work
- Must pass a written math and tools exam (study guides are available)
- Must pass a hand’s on mechanical diagnostic exam (onsite at Par Pharmaceutical)
- Ability to work overtime as needed in order to meet production goals and deadlines
- High school diploma required; Additional education, vocational training or an associate degree in a mechanical, maintenance or diagnostic based program is preferred.
SHIFT TIMES & PREMIUMS:
- Currently Hiring For:
- Afternoons: 3:15pm – 11:45pm, Monday – Friday (+ daily and weekend overtime, where applicable)
- Midnights: 11:15pm - 7:45am, Sunday – Thursday (+ daily and weekend overtime, where applicable)
- Shift Premiums:
- Afternoon Shift – 7% Premium
- Midnight Shift – 10% Premium
- NOTE: Shift premiums go into effect once you transition to your assigned shift
PAY RATE & SCHEDULE:
- Starting pay rate of $20.91/hour while in your initial training.
- Non-exempt position: Overtime paid over 40 hours, double time on Sundays
- Earn incremental raises as you learn the Sterile Filling production processes and responsibilities.
- Depending upon your ability to learn, you could be at a base pay rate of $24.64/hour by your first anniversary!
- Guaranteed cost of living raises in March 2022 & 2023 plus a guaranteed 5% base pay rate increase on your first four anniversaries.
- More information is available outlining the incremental increases you can anticipate to receive over your first four years of employment.
BENEFITS & ADDITIONAL PERKS:
- Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance effective the 1st DAY OF WORK!
- 10 days paid vacation plus paid sick and personal time (prorated upon hire date)
- 401k with company match
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Company performance-based production bonus ($2,500)
- Attendance bonuses (up to $1,500!)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 6 months of service)
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity! If you are qualified and interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Our client is an affirmative action employer and acknowledges its obligations on behalf of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307