Executive Director - Healthcare - Remote Work Available!
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Who We Are!
Health Future, LLC, was founded in 1979 to develop and manage a variety of programs and services for its members and associates to address health care concerns. Today, Health Future, LLC is a unique healthcare consortium owned by Oregon hospitals and healthcare systems that operate as an integrated network for quality improvement, margin enhancement, and cost reduction.
Health Future is led by a strong team of professionals with a wealth of expertise, garnered from years of experience. The strength of our team is further enhanced by management and technical expertise in many supporting fields giving us a strong multidimensional understanding of the medical marketplace. Health Future’s structure for engagement with our member representatives builds a deep understanding of the challenges associated with healthcare delivery. This collaborative approach helps us maximize our collective resources to deliver outcomes supporting our members’ strategic priorities.
Where You Get to Live!
This is a remote work environment and the Executive Director is welcome to live anywhere in the Western US.
What You Get to Do!
The Executive Director will provide opportunity identification, design and implementation of targeted projects that support and advance critical strategic goals. This will consist of leadership, direction, and support to the Executive Leadership Team for organization-wide and department-level strategic projects. Specifically, around the opportunities to: (1) provide value enhancement through risk- or value-based contracting/pooling; (2) encourage best practice sharing to increase safety and quality; and (3) integrate delivery of care services and/or processes across our organizations to develop economies of scale to lower the cost for the patients we serve through population health management initiatives or other collaborative programs.
- Collaborates with other leaders to manage a process of the planning and deployment of tactics and initiatives to achieve Health Future's strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains the strategic plan in conjunction with the Executive Leadership Team.
- Establishes and influences others to achieve goals, targets and metrics consistent with strategic and operational objectives.
- Leads initiatives to support financial, operational, and quality goals.
- Establishes metrics and metric reporting to monitor strategic goal process.
- Identifies process, technology, and organizational changes required due to emerging healthcare industry issues and trends
- Identifies opportunities to standardize work across business units
- Develops strategies for leveraging technology to improve operational efficiency
- Assists in evaluating new and existing business vendors
- Serves as a resource for organizational standard work/methodology and project management
- Provides leadership and shows initiative in development, implementation, and demonstration of new methods, procedures (i.e.) population health management, value-based contracting, etc.
- Responsible for deployment of Health Future’s Strategy Management model throughout the enterprise, including definition of key performance measures, integration of measures into performance management reporting systems, and deployment of performance management systems through customized scorecards across key lines of business and functional units
- Work in collaboration with hospital/department leaders to ensure physician and other stakeholder engagement as part of achieving desired results in quality, service, operations, and financial metrics.
- Implement the training, communication, and data integration systems that support deployment of strategy execution and management model throughout the enterprise.
- Participation in interdepartmental committees and task forces as appropriate to support strategy execution
- Employ technical and analytical skills, including creativity and initiative, to conceptualize, plan and implement programs that support enterprise goals and objectives.
- Execute effective plans that differentiate services based on quality, service, value and/or outcomes and have measurable positive ROI.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors degree required from an accredited college or university with courses in business, science, health care administration, organizational management, or similar fields. Masters Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of healthcare management or strategy experience that includes high level business planning, operations assessment, project management, HIT, and analytical support for key successful strategic initiatives of the health enterprise as well as experience with value-based care and population health management
- Demonstrates excellent formal presentation and interpersonal communication skills that result in understanding of, and commitment to, strategic initiatives.
- Proven ability to lead discussions with physicians, community-based facilities, local payers, providers and employers to gain information related to collaboration and support for strategic initiatives and service line development/enhancement to meet the needs of the community served
- Experience in high level business planning, project management and analytical support for key strategic initiatives of the health enterprise.
- Proven ability to measure enterprise performance around strategic goals and objectives, including development of an enterprise performance dashboard.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and manage business requirements for new program initiatives, process re-designs, and operational reorganization efforts.
- Demonstrated understanding of all operational components necessary to implement a new or expand a current service line, including but not limited to capital, equipment, people, education, quality metrics and costs.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relations with management of all levels, colleagues, and other strategic partners.
- Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard, Project Management, Health Finance Certification or similar Quality Systems certification highly preferred.
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702