Senior Commercial Credit Aanalyst
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
One of Central Oregon’s leading teams is seeking an experienced Commercial Credit Analyst!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
Under limited supervision, position works with Commercial Services in credit analysis and credit approval packages for member business loans. Responsibilities include gathering documentation, analyzing information, making sound and consistent loan recommendations, assisting in monitoring portfolio, and maintaining loan documents. Credit analysis support is provided for consumer and real estate departments as well.
- Processes daily credit transactions including, but not limited
- Analyze business loans; applications, financial statements, income tax statements, order appraisals, appraisal follow up, order appraisal reviews and follow up, cash flow projections and all loan documentation, preparing thorough borrower analysis (including financial reports with explanations) along with spreading various tax returns and financial information to be used for loan underwriting.
- Ensure each loan is promptly and properly prepared, documented, approved, processed and disbursed.
- Prepare credit presentations for the Business Loan Committee, including results of credit analysis, summary of member loan requirements, and any exceptions to policy.
- Provide income and cash flow calculations for consumer and real estate loan officers; support consumer lending functions by verifying tax analysis and assisting with entity, income, financial questions. Order business and personal credit reports, environmental reports, flood certifications, UCC lien searches, open escrow when applicable, and other follow-up as requested.
- Prepare and/or order the preparation of loan documents, review the loan documentation for completeness, prepare escrow instructions, set up and supervise the loan closing with the member and arrange for the appropriate loan disbursements.
- Provides and maintains reporting requirements on members' credit obligations.
- Input member information into various systems to set up, process and maintain the loan.
- Prepare annual reviews on commercial loans as necessary (e.g., complete property inspections (upon request), spread annual financials, rent rolls, etc.).
- Compile data into annual review report including risk rating evaluation.
- Present to Business Loan Committee when applicable.
- Assist, as directed, in collection of past due loans and overdraft checking accounts.
- Resolves external audit findings within area of responsibility.
- Provides support to members and staff in explaining credit policies and procedures.
- Assist members with business services questions and concerns.
- When applicable, review the recommendation of third parties used in the underwriting process, and based on your analysis, recommend approval or denial to the Business Loan Committee along with appropriate terms and conditions.
- Assist with training of Loan Officer and Account Rep personnel to ensure an adequate understanding of the Business Service products.
- Identify and refer additional loan opportunities to Loan Officers and Account Reps. Train and assist Loan Officers with analysis of self-employed member financials.
- Monitors all credit activity to ensure daily assignments have been completed such as processing adjustable rate changes, maintaining amortization factors, preparing correspondence notifications.
- Monitor and review accounts receivable agings for lines of credit.
- Monitor the Member Business Loan portfolio for delinquency and changes in status and report to the Commercial Services Loan Manager, making appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain well-organized, current loan files including financial information and all loan documentation.
- Prepare necessary reports/forms to complete monthly construction draw requests.
- Performs the initial loan rate analysis to determine the daily loan rates that will be charged to members.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- A minimum of five years of current experience as a credit analyst
- Current knowledge of lending standards
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English and Mathematics
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702