Maintenance - Streets and Drainage
Located in Bradenton, FL
Seeking Streets & Drainage associates for a large municipality. Great opportunity for advancement and benefits once hired on with company.
- Repair, replace storm drains, sewer lines and water mains.
- Maintain street signage, posts, banners, street reflectors.
- Maintain traffic control devices; upkeep and repair of curbs, sidewalks, crosswalks.
- Perform heavy manual labor; work outside in adverse weather conditions.
- Work unscheduled times for emergency calls; may be late PM/early AM hours
- Use manual and pneumatic tools for carpentry, concrete and plumbing.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.; Wear PPE
- Full movement of bending, stooping, walking, reaching, pulling, stretching, grasping, lifting, and climbing
- Background check & drug test required, drug free workplace.
- CDL-B; company will pay for CDL
- HS Diploma or GED
Positions are FT; benefits once hired on. Apply online at bradentonjobs.net OR call Express at 941-753-0034 to complete an application over the phone.
Express Office: Bradenton
5895 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203