Located in Cheyenne, WY
Journeyman Electrician – $25 hour DOE
Express in Cheyenne is working with a local company to fill an immediate need for an experienced Journeyman electrician to work on a variety of tasks in residential and commercial projects. This role includes installing electrical wiring in buildings, troubleshooting malfunctions, and blackouts, and repairing various appliances.
Ideal candidates will be, first and foremost, responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures, and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g., switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels, etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks, ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
What we look for:
- Experience in residential and commercial electrical systems
- Ability to use electrical and hand tools
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Valid Journeyman electrical license
Apply online at expresspros.com/cheyennewy
Need more information about this job?
Contact Dan, our Skilled Trades Employment Specialist, at (307) 632-0567 or by email at email@example.com Please add “Journeyman Electrician” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
Express Office: Cheyenne
2205 East Pershing Boulevard
Cheyenne, WY 82001