Located in Traver, CA
Field Service Tech Summary
Field Service Technicians respond to customer callouts, providing technical service and maintenance support at customer locations. They are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing equipment out in the field and providing technical training when necessary.
Field Service Tech Responsibilities:
- Review of equipment prior to shipping to customer. Identifying possible issues, ensuring all items are assembled and manufactured accurately to provide a smooth operation for the customer.
- Review drawing of facility and equipment needed with the installation manager before start of a project installation.
- Receive equipment onsite and review that equipment is in proper condition, all accounted for before installation process begins.
- Complete equipment installation timely and efficiently meeting specifications of the project sale as well as meeting installation completion deadlines.
- Constant communication with customer & supervisor of work in progress
- Thoroughly complete proper documentation of work orders recording work completed; equipment issues, diagnosis, solution, and record of time.
- Work collaboratively with departments within the company to improve processes, build, and delivery of product to our customers.
Field Service Tech Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in general industrial; power transmission/material handling equipment
- Relevant industry experience in a related field.
- Excellent external and internal customer service skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate information both written and verbal, and respond to questions from management, customers, and fellow co-workers.
- Flexibility & Time management
- Industry safety practices.
- Personal effectiveness/credibility and teamwork oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and short deadlines
- Ability to present solutions to practical problems.
- Ability to work within a team collaboratively and effectively
- Able to drive a forklift
- Knowledgeable of power tools
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 559-738-7822 and press 2
- Stop by our office:
- Visalia - 4002 South Demaree St. Visalia, CA 93277
- Fresno – 7411 North Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Location: Traver, CA
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Visalia-Fresno area since 2007. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in Mid-Valley.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: Visalia
4002 South Demaree
Visalia, CA 93277