CNC Mill/Lathe Operator
Located in Torrance, CA
Well established aerospace machine shop based near Torrance, CA is seeking a CNC Machine Operator to join their team!
CNC Machine Operator $17-21 hour - DOE
Calculate dimensions and tolerances, machine parts to specifications using CNC machining Mill machine.
· Measure, examine, and test completed parts in order to ensure conformance to drawings, using precision instruments such as micrometers, calipers
· Operate CNC and basic machine tools
· Able to read blueprints, drawings, and engineering information
· Basic machining machine maintenance
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Oversee production- No set up involved
· Basic verbal and written communication skill, follow duties as assigned by supervisor
· Basic English level required
· Understanding CNC machine, basic CNC programing, machine tools
· Understanding of basic machining materials
· Able to use measurement equipment such as calipers, micrometers
Ideal candidate has 2-5 years of experience.
Contract to Hire
CNC Machine Operator $17 - 18/ hour - DOE
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Express Office: Torrance
22805 Hawthorne Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90505