Located in Fresno, CA
Salary: 23.00-25.00 p/h
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all operational aspects of several production lines.
- Effectively communicate maintenance needs to the Maintenance Supervisor assigned to their shift/department.
- Communicate and work with the Quality Assurance department to make timely and accurate adjustments on the production lines in order to keep our production process within item’s specification.
- Responsible for developing procedures, methods to increase productivity and reduce waste, and labor costs.
- Ensure that the lines are staffed according to production needs.
- Handle all employee performance related issues including discipline and annual evaluations.
- Handling employee training as needed.
- Responsible for safety of the employees in the area of responsibility.
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
- Understand Union contracts and effectively use their provisions to increase efficiency.
- Understand and follow all food safety requirements
- Understand and follow all regulatory issues related to food processing environment.
- Understand and follow all regulations in regard to labor relations.
- Supervise all activities in the area of responsibility.
- Effectively understand the crewing requirements for the area of responsibility and communicate requirements to Personnel department.
- Send your resume to: Muriel.email@example.com
- Give our office a call: 559-738-7822 and press 2
- Stop by our office:
- Visalia - 4002 South Demaree St. Visalia, CA 93277
- Fresno – 7411 North Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Location: Fresno, CA
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Visalia-Fresno area since 2007. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in Mid-Valley.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: Fresno (East)
7411 North Cedar
Fresno, CA 93720