1st Shift Inventory Material Handler
Located in Lewiston, MN
Express Employment Professionals is looking for an Inventory Material Handler for a leading electronics manufacturer in Lewiston, MN.
Job Code: K269
This position plays a key role in ensuring the quality & timeliness of product provided to customers. The Inventory Clerk is responsible for receiving, organizing, & storing components & manufactured parts.
This is a long term, evaluation hire position!
1st shift hours are Monday - Thursday 5:00am - 3:00pm. Starting pay is $12.50/hour.
2nd shift hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 2:00am. Starting pay is $13.65 per hour.
The right person for this position will have:
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to be reliable & dependable
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to sit, stand, bend & reach
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs
Inventory Clerks spend their time:
- Stocking parts/components
- Kitting work orders
- Locating parts for orders & verifying part numbers
- Communicating with customers by responding to orders
Interested? Apply online at www.expresspros.com or call our office at 507-457-3311 to speak with an Employment Specialist! or call our office at 507-457-3311 to speak with an Employment Specialist!
Express Office: Winona
1600 Gilmore Avenue
Winona, MN 55987