Located in Pensacola, FL
Salary: $45,000 - $60,000
Job Summary: Local Non-Profit is looking for a Finance Director. This person will be responsible for coordinating financial budgetary data with Grantors, monitoring availability of the cash flow to insure continuation of day-to-day operations. Preparation of Financial Statements and analysis for the Executive Director and Board of Directors as needed, oversee financial aspects of contract/state & federal statute compliance, acts as primary contact with outside auditing agencies on financial matters, manage financial staff, and also acts as HR Liaison for payroll and benefits related issues.
Location: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Pay: up to $60,000 per year, DOE
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 7:30AM-5PM; Friday 7:30AM-11:30AM
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and three years of professional experience in systems analysis, fiscal management analysis, program planning, program research, program evaluation or a master’s degree from an accredited college or university can substitute for one year of required experience.
- Professional or nonprofessional experience as described above can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
- Must possess valid Florida driver’s license with no record of criminal driving offense or license suspension for point’s accumulation.
- Must be available to work flexible schedule to accommodate late afternoons or evening meetings.
- Must successfully pass a Level II background check prior to employment
- Transportation for local travel is required.
- Out of town and travel may be required.
Essential Skills Required:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of methods of compiling, organizing, and analyzing data.
- Ability to develop policies, procedures, standards and rules.
- Ability to review and evaluate plans and programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain a liaison with other agencies.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple work assignments.
- Ability to communicate (in oral and written format) effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Knowledge of early education and care is beneficial.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective records management practices.
- Extensive knowledge of budget preparation and reporting.
- Possess problem-solving techniques.
- Skill in development of requests for proposals, contract evaluations and contract management.
Ways to Apply:
- Call our office at 850-494-1776 for an immediate phone interview today
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. In 2020 we put over 1300 people to work in the Pensacola area. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspensacola.com.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504