Finance Specialist: Reimbursement/Cash Management Specialist
Located in Pensacola, FL
Salary: $30,000 DOE
Job Summary: Local Non-Profit Company is looking for a Finance Specialist: Reimbursement/Cash Management Specialist. This person will be responsible for accurate and timely review and data-entry of provider attendance sheet information. Input enables the client to create provider reimbursements, financial data, child enrollment data, and reports. Responsible for monitoring provider attendance documents for accuracy and compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Provide technical assistance related to provider reimbursements as needed. This position also is responsible for cash management related functions, as well as assisting the Financial Coordinator as needed.
Location: Pensacola, FL
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Pay: $30,000 per year with full benefits
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 7:30AM-5PM with half a day Friday 7:30AM-11:30AM
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field. Two years of data entry and records management experience required.
- Professional or nonprofessional experience as described above can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
- Pre-employment background screening is required
- Out of town travel may be required for training purposes.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Knowledgeable of methods of compiling and organizing.
- Ability to communicate (in oral and written format) effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Provider reimbursement preparation. Key elements are data verification and accuracy and system input.
- Provider adjustment preparation. Prepare and maintain necessary documentation in support of the adjustments.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship to support providers in all reimbursement matters.
- Assist in training of early providers on reimbursement.
- Conduct in-house desk-audits as requested by the PIU unit.
- Ensure provider rates and parent fees are accurate.
- Research, resolve, and maintain necessary documentation of inquiries, as provided.
- Handles cash management functions, including bank deposits, bank reconciliations.
- Processes fiscal desk audit requests from OEL.
- Acts as back-up to Financial Coordinator for State and County contract billings.
- Assists with 1099 tax report preparation, as well as other tax related issues as needed.
- Create and / or update finance related policies & procedures.
Ways to Apply:
- Call our office at 850-494-1776 for an immediate phone interview today
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. In 2020 we put over 1300 people to work in the Pensacola area. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspensacola.com.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504