Accounting Specialist/Admin Assistant
Located in Albany, OR
Accounting Specialist/Admin Assistant $40,000/year
A local Albany, OR company is searching for an Accounting Specialist/Administrative Assistant who will have core responsibilities in all aspects of accounting, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, and payroll. Also, they will provide support to company executives while also completing general office administrative tasks.
Accounting Specialist/Admin Assistant job highlights:
- Accurately receive, process, verify and reconcile invoices
- Prepare/distribute vendor payments on a weekly basis
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Post customer payments, post daily ACH report, prepare and deliver weekly bank deposits
- In this role, people come to you with HR questions, receipts, and papercuts, and you also help coordinate the company Christmas party
- Position is full-time – evaluation to hire: (This company offers a stable work environment, competitive wage, bonus program, health, dental and vision benefits, vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave, employer paid life insurance & supplemental benefits and annual SIMPLE IRA contributions).
What we look for in Accounting Specialist/Admin Assistant:
- 3 + years of experience in an office environment as part of an accounting team, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly professional with strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and strong ability to prioritize workload
- Have an excellent attention to detail and confidentiality
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word, payroll experience is a plus.
Please give us a call today at 541-967-3600 to schedule a phone interview!
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Albany
2250 Southeast 14th Avenue
Albany, OR 97322