Located in Sanger, CA
Plant Manager Summary:
This Plant Manager position is at a Raisin Processing Facility in Sanger, Ca. They are responsible for overseeing and managing all activities and requirements for the Value-Added Raisin Processing Facility to ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices, USDA compliance and standard operating procedures while meeting customers’ requirements and maintaining the highest personnel safety and food safety standards.
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- The Raisin Plant Manager is responsible for the management of personnel, equipment, raw materials, and execution of the daily production schedule, and oversees bulk product inventory levels to assure the adequate supply of quality product.
- Direct and manage raisin processing operations for Production, Packaging, Maintenance, Safety, Sanitation, and Shipping & Receiving.
- Implement, manage, and evaluate raisin drying operations, processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and to improve and standardize all aspects of operations.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations in the areas of employee safety, food safety, environmental, and employee practices.
- (USDA, FDA, HACCP, GMP, EPA, OSHA)
- Ensure that operational processes stay within agreed upon budgets and timelines by controlling costs and keeping the organization on track financially; control and minimize labor overtime and repair expenses
Plant Manager Qualifications:
- Personnel Management Experience – Will be managing 50-60 union production employees.
- Must be knowledgeable of Human Resources policies, guidelines, and requirements.
- Minimum two (2) + years of food processing management experience in a USDA / HACCP manufacturing environment, preferably in raisin handling.
- Experience with USDA Surveillance, Rules & Regulations.
- Degree in Food Safety, Food Science, or related field is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate leadership in the areas of employee safety, food safety, quality assurance & plant regulatory compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as needed.
- Experience in plant equipment operations and maintenance.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Bilingual biliterate in Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations HACCP Certification
- Valid California Driver’s License.
- $65-100,000 salary – decided on experience
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 559-738-7822 and press 1
- Stop by our office:
- Visalia - 4002 South Demaree St. Visalia, CA 93277
- Fresno – 7411 North Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Location: Sanger, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Visalia-Fresno area since 2007. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in Mid-Valley.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: Fresno (East)
7411 North Cedar
Fresno, CA 93720