Digital Die Cutter
Located in Green Bay, WI
Title: Digital Die Cutter Operator
Type: Evaluation to hire, Full-time
Hours: 2nd shift, Monday - Friday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: Green Bay, WI
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
The Digital Die Cutter performs manual and machine operator tasks related to finishing operations. This position will also inspect labels for errors and defects, following procedures for First Article of inspection and all other quality checks.
- Ability to Diecut and Finish, while carefully inspect completed labels for errors and defects.
- Ability to set up, run and maintain Die Cutter machines in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to read and understand all information pertaining to Finishing before running.
- Inspect labels for imperfections; monitor Quality of finished product.
- Ability to operate accessory equipment including material handling and forklifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent and/or two or more years in central impression flexographic printing; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Must be able to participate in weekend rotation to cover the overtime shifts.
Employee Benefits once hired: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, etc.
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000 and ask for Barb
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304