General Laborer/Manual Labor/Lawn and Landscape
Located in York, PA
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00/hr
The Lawn/Landscape Associate is responsible for executing the labor required to complete jobs as directed by office staff and Crew Leaders. They strive to maintain a high level of professionalism, take pride in a job well done, and meet customer service expectations at all times.
- Arrive on time and prepared for work on a daily basis.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor as outlined in the TLLC employee handbook.
- Follow all safety guidelines and practices as outlined in the TLLC employee handbook and in staff safety training.
- Complete all jobs within the time allotted as directed by the Crew Leader and on the job sheet.
- Notify the Crew Leader of any changes to the job scope of work.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of company vehicles and buildings.
- Maintain a valid DOT medical card and driver’s license (encouraged but optional).
- Other duties as assigned.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402