Located in Kentwood, MI
Secondary Operator Job Summary:
We are looking to fill a Secondary Operator at a global contract manufacturer for medical devices in Kentwood, MI. They make precision drill bits, screws, cutting tools, and other complex medical tools. This company views all of its employees as vital members of the team to ensure the company’s growth. They have a great healthcare plan and a company culture that is built around their people.
Secondary Operator Responsibilities:
- Working with a bench microscope.
- Using hand tools and other micro-manufacturing equipment to remove metal burs.
- Bead Blasting.
- Using buffers and polishing wheels.
- Inspection including measuring thickness of coatings and testing adhesions.
- Utilizing blueprints.
Schedule & Pay:
- 3rd Shift; 8:00pm - 6:00am Sunday night - Thursday night
- Candidate must be able to work 6:00 am - 4:00 pm for training (2-4 weeks).
Secondary Operator Qualifications:
- Candidates seeking a career in machining are encouraged to apply.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to read and follow detailed work instructions.
- Previous experience using precision measuring equipment (micrometers, calipers, and gauges).
- Mechanical aptitude, fine motor skills, excellent measuring to ensure within tight tolerance requirements, quick learning, organized and has attention to detail.
- Basic Microsoft Office experience is necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED and be able to pass a national background check.
- A minimum of one year of work experience is required.
- Certificate in CNC Machining is highly desired
- Ability to lift, push, pull 10 pounds.
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume: Jobs.GrandRapidsMI@ExpressPros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519