CNC Machinist (Job No. E976)
Located in Mason, OH
CNC Machinist | Mason, OH
2nd Shift | $18-$25/hr
Express Employment Professionals Cincinnati East is now hiring for a manufacturer in Mason that works with aviation, marine, and land based turbine engines that is looking for an EDM Machine Operator. Specific experience is appreciated but not required.
- Set-up and operate machines, load/unload parts, and communicate changes and results (in writing and verbally) while adhering to a strict time schedule.
- Demonstrate ability to read prints, inspect parts using precision gages.
- Good mechanical aptitude and some "shop math" is required.
- Able to use M & G Codes on Fanuc Controllers.
- Ability to operator multiple CNC Machines
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Enter program instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes and/or CNC grinders.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by adhering to maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Process Improvement, Verbal Communication
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Supply Management
- Tooling, Coordination
- Inventory Control
- Attention to Detail
2nd shift 3:30PM -12:00AM, pay is based on Experience, but is a minimum of $18/hr. 15% shift differential
This is a DIRECT HIRE position. You will be hired to the company immediately upon acceptance of the position.
For additional details call Brandi Johnson at 513-842-8000 or email resume to Brandi.Johnson@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Cincinnati (East)
4440 Glen Este-Withamsville Road
Cincinnati, OH 45245