Glue Mixer 3rd shift
Located in York, PA
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00/hr
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
3rd shift: 9p-5:30a
Title: Glue Mixer
Job Summary: To make adhesive for lamination schedules
Reports To: Lamination Supervisor
Supervises: Does not supervise any associates
- Measure chemicals and mix adhesive as required.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Clean drums
- Maintain a general inventory of supplies
- Must be able to keep accurate records
- Empty dumpsters
- Learn to inspect material when working in Lamination Department. Also responsible to work as a roll wrapper in Lamination when necessary.
- Follow department and company safety regulations.
- Performs other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must have good math skills. Able to understand inventory process.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402