Assembly Tech Braze/Kolene 1st shift
Located in Emigsivlle, PA
Hours: 6:00AM to 4:30PM M-TH.
- Job Description: Produce (assemble and inspect) product in accordance with SOP’s, meeting or exceeding production and quality standards while minimizing scrap to customer satisfaction.
- Using a variety of different ways or means, move materials as required
- Maintain records relating to production, downtime, quality, maintenance, etc.
- Ensure that all quality standards are met by visually inspecting work and/or with measuring devices
- Recognize operating irregularities and machine malfunctions and make corrections or notify the proper person to correct
- Perform machine set-up and preventative maintenance as required
- Meet or exceed production requirements or notify Team Lead or Manager of reason of deviation from standard
- Work safely at all times and comply with safety regulations regarding the use of protective equipment and devices
- Keep work area, equipment, machine, etc. clean and orderly at all times
- Perform necessary computer transactions in various computer applications and software programs
- Offer suggestions and assist in implementation for improving productivity, process safety and work environment.
- Perform other miscellaneous job assignments and related functions as directed by Team Lead, Manager or other designated person
- Must perform as a team member with the willingness and attitude to work with others to resolve problems.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402