Located in Redding, CA
Express Employment in Redding is seeking talented and capable applicants to fill several key roles for a growing organization. Staff positions are available in Project Engineering, Drafting, Applications Engineering, Finance, and Operations.
This is for a vertically integrated company which manufactures water treatment systems to address
contaminated groundwater impacted with emerging contaminates (PFOA/PFOS, VOC's, fuels, 1,2,3‐TCP,
TOC, Chrome 6, and Arsenic). Based in Redding, California our capabilities include design and
engineering, system manufacturing, system installation, startup services, and site civil construction. The
integrated system approach allows this company the ability to deliver the entire treatment system from the
influent to effluent flanges on the treatment pad. This creates more value for our clients and the end-
The Accounting Clerk will assist with general accounting duties such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, data entry, invoicing, and expense reporting.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department
- Accounts payable data entry
- Accounts receivable data entry
- Creation/distribution of invoices
- Performing basic office tasks, such as electronic filing, data entry, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone and email
- Management of expense reporting
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Advanced abilities with Excel
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks beyond general accounting tasks
- Experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and family, Life Insurance, Disability
Insurance, Family college tuition benefits, flexible spending account and 401k plan.
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002