Located in Greenwood, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Family owned and operated Title Company adding two professionals to their Greenwood, IN office.
- Seeking two growth minded, detail oriented, hardworking individuals to learn the Title & Closing Industry.
- Ideal candidate will aspire to learn the industry trade and obtain a title license paid for by the company.
- Duties include: Research and conduct title searches
- Perform Data Entry and Calculations using industry specific software
- Answering phones and provide excellent customer service
- $15.00-$18.00/hr. depending upon experience
- Commission and Bonus opportunities
- No Benefits provided
- Paid holidays + 2 weeks paid vacation
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- HS Dip or GED, Secondary education a plus
- Willing to train, no experience necessary, Title or closing experience a plus
- Microsoft Office experience
- A Business, Customer service, or Administrative background ideal
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn
How to apply: Email me your resume at Angie.Petrow@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143