Located in Woodland, WA
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Manufacturing Technician for assembly work, in Cowlitz County.
Perform a variety of repetitive assembly operations using hand and power tools and machinery to produce graphite tubular products consistent with Standard Operating Procedures, manufacturing specifications for building product, and Manufacturing Technician expectations. Personnel must be cross-trained to perform all tasks in the circuits as well as material handling. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
SHIFT: 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Safety & Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift and the ability to read 1/16 and 1/32 on a tape measure.
- Strong hand and eye coordination are a must in all positions.
- This job requires continuous use of hands and forearms, fine manipulation and material handling.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text Jobs to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632