Control Panel Wire Technician
Located in Randolph, MA
The Warehouse Associate duties are, but not limited to:
· Pull materials to fill orders via a pick ticket in an organized fashion
· Check pulled goods quantity and type against sales orders to confirm accuracy
· Load customer or company vehicles with ordered goods in a secure fashion
· Place orders via computer sales order process as instructed by the DC Manager
· Have a working knowledge of all rules and regulations governing the safe operation of company issued equipment.
· Perform regular inspections of facilities and equipment to ensure safety compliance.
· Follow safety training as prescribed by company, OHSA, and DOT guidelines and maintain required safety certifications.
· Report any incidents as prescribed by company guidelines.
· Ensure clear and safe passage in all warehouse aisles and loading docks
· Assist the DC Manager in organizing warehouse layout and storage bins as required
· Report all unsafe storage and equipment issues to DC management immediately
· Perform inventories (cycle counting) as required per company policy to ensure accuracy of stock.
· Work with inventory management to resolve discrepancies.
Skills & Qualifications
· Operate material handling equipment including a forklift, pallet jack, and shrink wrapper
· Identify product numbers and alpha/numeric codes
· Must meet physical requirements of the job
· Use/learn computer order entry and inventory systems
· Achieve set goals in a timely manner
Education and/or Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent education and experience required.
· 0-2+ years’ experience in warehouse facility
· Forklift experience required
Pay is $16-$17/hr DOE
Absolutely must have own transportation and valid license!!
Express Office: Braintree
100 Grandview Road
Braintree, MA 02184