HR Business Partner
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
What You Get to Do!
The HR Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, service lines and/or support departments. Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues, an employee champion and change agent. Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs; communicates needs proactively within HR and business management; seeks to develop integrated solutions. Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and caregivers that reflects the business objectives of the organization, including working closely with HR Generalists. Maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, midrange plans, culture and competition.
Acts as a strategic partner and advisor to organizational leaders by regularly meeting with respective business unit, service line and/or support department management to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, retention and alignment. Champions and supports practices that create a people-oriented high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development and engagement of a superior workforce. Works closely with HR Generalists.
Supports the embedding of the business’s strategies by providing guidance and input on workforce planning, business unit restructures, and succession planning, ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in a legally compliant manner.
Provides HR guidance based on in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of caregivers, reducing risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with labor relations specialist for business related union needs.
Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop and implement solutions, programs and policies, especially related to training, workforce & succession planning and engagement.
Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or relevant field, Masters' degree preferred
- Professional HR Certification such as SHRM-CP®, SHRM-SCP®, PHR® and SPHR® or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
- Minimum of seven years progressive work experience in human resources, previous union/labor relations experience strongly desired
- Demonstrated expert knowledge and experience working with multiple human resource disciplines, including employee and union relations, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, and federal and state employment laws.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and expertise in Microsoft Office software applications
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment necessary in providing service
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of teams and personalities
- Current knowledge of functional area theories, practices and techniques per discipline
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702