Parts Room Attendant
Located in Lemoore, CA
Parts (Inventory) Room Attendant Responsibilities:
- To ensure accurate control of inventory by use of the inventory control SOP and corporate guidelines and policies for SAP and Maximo.
- Perform daily cycle counts and spot checks.
- Adhere to all aspects of Inventory Control SOP.
- Assure all materials used for work order maintenance are properly charged out.
- Follow company’s SOP’s for control of tools, keys, test equipment and radios.
- Maintain all forms of communication with the entire facility i.e. e-mail, verbal, and written.
- Maintain team environment at all levels.
- Contribute to the positive work environment promoting absolute customer service.
- Verify and complete receiving reports for all UPS, Fed Ex, etc.
- Complete proper paperwork and package preparation of all items leaving the plant.
- Assign equipment numbers to motors, pumps, and other major equipment.
- Review and properly respond to all storeroom reports.
- Maintain service manuals and parts breakdown manuals for all plant equipment.
- Maintain a positive work environment and provide complete customer service.
- Verify criticality of all situations in regard to inventory control.
- Verify priority for all process flow through inventory department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your department lead, supervisor, and manager.
- 3rd shift working - Sundays and Mondays
Parts (Inventory) Room Attendant Qualifications:
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Forklift experience and or the ability to pass the forklift certification program.
- Demonstrated computer experience. SAP preferred.
- Ability to multi-task all listed items in the Parts Clerk Job description.
- Able to communicate with Vendors, Management, Maintenance and plant personnel
- Must be able to fulfill physical functional requirements of position per ADA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 559-738-7822 and press 2
- Stop by our office:
- Visalia - 4002 South Demaree St. Visalia, CA 93277
- Fresno – 7411 North Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Location: Lemoore, CA
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Visalia-Fresno area since 2007. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in Mid-Valley.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: Visalia
4002 South Demaree
Visalia, CA 93277