Express Employment is looking for General Labors in Cowlitz County
Objective of the position:Stack and band products for shipping.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Stacking the products in required amounts.
- Operating a bander
- Marking and tagging pallets
- Laying proper dunage
- Clean up
- operating conveyor
- Various other duties directed by management and shift supervisors
- Record Lots
- Follow company cGMP program
- Report any food safety issues to shift supervisor or company official
- Perform company Sanitation Procedures
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, may be required to lifting, kneeling, reaching, frequent walking, standing for long period of time.
Schedule: Swing Shift: Monday-Friday - 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
High School Diploma or GED
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa.
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."