Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Located in Fresno, CA
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Perform all assembly activities of Company’s products sold and/or manufactured.
- Repair products.
- Ensure that stocked materials are properly and accurately stored and rotated.
- Inspect raw materials before use for quality and accuracy; report potential needs to shop foreman.
- Operate a forklift and manual pallet jack.
- Knowledge of spot-welder operations and power tools used
- Must use and read measurement tools: calipers, tape measure, and micrometers.
- Read, understand and follow bill-of-materials, blueprints and parts drawings.
- Inspect finished goods during and after completion of assembly activities to ensure quality of product and consistency with specifications, drawings, and company standards.
- Assist Shop Foreman in keeping accurate on-hand inventory counts to ensure accuracy in ERP system, by maintaining bin locations and overall department cleanliness and organization.
- Ensure adherence to hazardous material management system, including temporary storage and proper disposal of any such classified materials.
- Perform proper maintenance for any assembly department equipment, tools, fixtures and the general cleanliness of the workspace.
- Pay is $17.50-22.00 per hour – decided on experience
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications:
- Self-starter able to multi-task effectively while demonstrating meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to independently and with limited supervision solve practical problems by interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Excellent communication, organizational and retention of verbal and written instruction skills are essential.
- Hand/eye coordination; use of hands and fingers (manual dexterity); able to handle and feel tools, objects or instruments; ability to see, talk and hear clearly.
- Ability to perform mechanical and electrical assembly, read parts and assembly drawings / assembly instructions. Read and understand electrical schematics.
- Basic math skills. Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately.
- Knowledge of manufacturing safety practices.
- Two years of experience in a comparable position.
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 559-738-7822 and press 2
- Stop by our office:
- Visalia - 4002 South Demaree St. Visalia, CA 93277
- Fresno – 7411 North Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Location: North Fresno, CA
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Visalia-Fresno area since 2007. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in Mid-Valley.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: Fresno (East)
7411 North Cedar
Fresno, CA 93720