Machine Operator in Training
Located in Woodland, WA
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Pouch Machine Operator trainee.
Responsible for producing Pouches by setting up and adjusting pouching equipment in alignment with the company’s packaging safety and production goals.
Schedule: Must be available for day, swing or graveyard
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the operation of Pouch Machine including but not limited to:
- Operate Pouch Machine
- Correctly set up and run machine to expedite quality and run speed
- Follow established material handling procedure
- Follow all instructions on work order and S.O.P.
- Follow and perform proper company start up procedures
- Follow and Perform all proper Q.C. procedures and Test Methods
- Maintain Quality control check sheet, and Production and waste reports
- Check pouch quality continually during production run
- Inform supervisor of any defective material
- Train new pouching personnel assigned to shift
- Stage proper equipment necessary for production jobs based on production schedule
- Clean dirty equipment in preparation for next production run
- Follow and perform all Housekeeping procedures daily
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management and Supervision in a safe and
- timely manner
- Ensure that all food safety and quality standards are met at all times
- Perform changeovers
- Perform PM’s on equipment
- Maintain accurate records
- Maintain production reports
- Oversee daily performance of Pouch Assistant functions
- Change rolls and cut out splices
- Quality Control checks and data entry
- Observe safety rules
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic math and computer skills
- Basic hand tool skills
- Accuracy in tasks
- Able to receive and give directions to teammates
- Good team skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa.
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632