Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- State-of-the-art production facility located in downtown Indianapolis looking to add to their Shipping/Receiving team.
- The Shipping and Receiving Associate will perform a variety of receiving and shipping duties including creating bills of lading, along with will cross-training in other areas
- The associate will use an internal tracking system to look at shipment fulfillment daily and monitor parts leaving the facility.
- The Shipping and Receiving Associate will use a sit-down forklift to pull parts and put them away in proper locations.
- The associate will use external shipping portals to ship products nationally and internationally.
- The associate will also communicate with freight carriers.
- $14/hr to start! $15/hr upon hire
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays + 2 weeks paid vacation
- Quarterly bonuses
Schedule: 1st shift, Mon-Fri, 7am – 3:30pm, w/ some possible OT as needed.
- shipping and receiving experience including working knowledge of bills of lading
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Experience with sit-down forklift a plus
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143