Located in Scarborough, ME
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 p/hour DOE
Will operate and assist in the maintenance of Paper Roll Rewinding and Packaging Equipment. Could also be asked to operate (or willing to train) on a clamp or fork truck. Responsible to operate other equipment including waste balers, air compressors, core cutters and notch.
- NO experience necessary and willing to train.
- Paper Mill or other manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Employee must be capable of working (learning) with a computer to process work and obtain order information.
Shift: This is a rotating schedule
- This job requires the candidate to work a 48 hour per week, 12 hour per day schedule involving both night and day shifts
- 13 paid weeks off a Year
Full Time / Long Term Position
Pay: $16.00-$19.00 p/hour DOE (Depending on experience)
This position is covered by a full benefit package
Express Office: Portland
49 Dartmouth Street
Portland, ME 04101