2nd & 3rd Shift Steel Warehouse
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Would you like a job where you are part of something bigger? Do you want a career opportunity with a company who prefers to promote from within?
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, start building your tomorrow with this opportunity!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Beech Grove (South Indianapolis) advanced manufacturing facility, who offers a variety of entry level and skilled positions, has several openings!
- Do you have good longevity in your current position but no warehouse or manufacturing experience? Are you looking to start your career?
- This company invests in their employees and offers the opportunity for entry-level candidates to find a career and skilled candidates to advance your skill sets. They work hard to provide the training that employees need so they can maximize their career expectations!
- The company encourages growth!
- Position consists of preparing customer orders for shipment, operating heavy equipment, including cranes and forklifts, and routine warehouse and material handling functions.
- Positions can also include various types of fabrication methods to cut metals to customer needs
Pay/Benefits of the Material Handler:
- Company offers additional hourly incentive at 6 months and 1 yr!
- Strong company culture with very little turnover- be a part of something bigger!
- Fantastic medical benefits package offered!
- In addition to the medical benefits, they also offer tuition reimbursement, retirement savings, paid vacation/holidays, life insurance and more.
- 2nd shift - Monday - Friday 2pm - 10:30pm (or until done)
- 2nd Shift alternating schedule offered. Work 4 days of Mon-Fri 10 hr. shift, off Sat & Sun w/ an alternating additional day off during the week!
- 3rd shift 11pm - 7:30am
- Frequent overtime at the end or beginning of the shift
Requirements for the Material Handler:
- Must have the ability to lift 75 LBS.
- Must have proven longevity in previous positions, demonstrating excellent attendance
- Must be able to read a ruler
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application. Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143