Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Located in Franklin, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- One of the largest cold storage warehouse facilities in the United States is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk!
- This Johnson County company is family owned and prides themselves on their open door policy.
- Previous experience is NOT required- the company will train you!
- The main responsibility is to check in trucks and complete the documentation/data entry.
- $14.50/hour starting pay
- Excellent compensation and benefits package upon hire
- Freezer suit provided by company but employees are required to purchase insulated boots for this position
- Evaluation to hire position with pay increases 90 days after hire on and yearly after that
- 1st Shift Mon - Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Very high attention to detail
- Communicate at a high level
- Good computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good work ethic
- Good data entry skills
- Positive attitude and friendly personality
- Strong math skills
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143