Inside Sales Lead
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
We are partnering with one of Central Oregon’s well-established and leading dealerships! Clients choose this organization because they offer premier products at competitive prices, a salt-of-the-earth culture, and everything under the sun. Employees choose this team because they can rely on respect, fair wages, and recognition- we want this to be your last job!
What You Get to Do!
This role builds relationships with prospective customers while managing and cultivating lead pipelines for cross-functional departments. The ideal candidate will have experience working in either the automotive or RV consumer segment, can demonstrate success in moving customer inquiries through the sales funnels, be self-driven, motivated to succeed, and have the ability to select, coach, motivate, lead, and retain a high-volume BDC team.
- Meet and exceed monthly BDC sales goals while developing and prolonging, long-term relationships with customers.
- Create, maintain, and measure inbound and outbound communication processes
- Recruit, train, retain BDC sales staff dedicated to delivering an unparalleled customer experience
- Oversee CRM usage and adoption by each member of the team
- Ensure timely outbound emails/calls are made for every customer and prospect that walks through our door, virtually and/or physically.
- Execute activities of the Internet sales process including:
- Managing customer follow up, appointment setting, and sales response times
- Coaching the BDC team through the prospecting and customer journey
- Managing and reporting sales source KPIs and lead sources, including ROI
- Monitoring and reporting lead response time and lead source to closing ratios
- Managing phone provider performance
What You Will Need:
- Must have prior BDC or Sales management experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter that has the gusto to build a successful department
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task
- A professional presence, an excellent work ethic, a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record are required.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702