Machinist / CNC set up
Located in Grand Junction, CO
Salary: 15.00 DOE
Our client is immediately seeking an experienced CNC Machinist. This is a full time position. 40 hours + a week, Monday thru Friday. Pay rate $15+ DOE
Machine items required for company production on a variety of manual machines. Balance rotors on balancing equipment. Coordinate with machine shop foreman and general manager.
Essential job duties:
- Coordinate with machine shop foreman and general manager for work assignments.
- Ensure that machined components are machined to correct specifications as drawings, verbal or written instruction.
- Ensure that machined or balanced components are completed and ready for painting or assembly to allow on time shipment of products.
- Set up equipment for production.
- Balance rotors to required specifications.
- Ensure quality of product through inspection of machined parts and supervision of machining operations.
- Ensure proper maintenance of machine shop equipment.
- Assist with future planning of machine shop layout, workflow, and equipment.
- High school diploma, certificate in machining technology or equivalent machinist experience.
- Understanding of machine technology, knowledge of machining, welding and assembly, strong math skills,
If qualified please apply at www.expresspros.com ,send resume to email@example.com or call 970-242-4500
Express Office: Grand Junction
725 Pitkin Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501