Located in Wrightstown, WI
Position: Press Assistant
Shift: 2-2-3, 12-hour, 2-week rotation
Location: Wrightstown, WI
Summary of duties:
Works on a two-person team that is responsible for running product on a flexographic press. Press Assistant provides support to operator as needed. Responsible for ensuring all material is ready for press job. Assists press operator by preparing for upcoming orders and helping with duties as orders are running. Cleans up after changeovers and provides whatever assistance necessary to keep the presses operating smoothly by performing the following duties. Works 12 hour rotating shifts; shifts subject to change based on company need. This position serves as a feeder position to press operator.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Need to have some type of machine operator experience in the past 10 years
- Must be okay with food safe environment: no jewelry, no piercings, no fingernail polish, must wear hair and beard nets, must wear company-provided shirts
- Excellent communication skills
- The employee must frequently position or move up to 25 - 50 pounds. Lifting or moving items weighing greater than 50 pounds requires the use of lifting equipment or co-worker assistance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work as a team member to continually improve operations
- Basic computer skills, a willingness to learn, being a team player and maintaining a positive attitude are attributes of success in this position in addition to being flexible and self-motivated.
- Adherence to safety rules
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO once an employee of the client.
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000 and ask for Barb.
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304