Located in Centennial, CO
Salary: Salary + Commission/Bonus
Does the following describe you?
You are personable, determined and driven to make a difference. You are the type of person that can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in creative ways while putting a positive and professional spin on any situation.
Do you thrive in a goal/team oriented, competitive and fast-paced environment where you’re rewarded for results? Are multitasking and professionalism natural habits?
You are comfortable in an office environment, expect professional results, and love to solve problems. Do your friends describe you as a social person and say that making a positive impact to people and your community is important to you?
If this describes you and you’re looking for a rewarding career in a thriving office environment that offers growth and advancement opportunities Express Employment Professionals in Centennial, Colorado would like to talk to you!
Our growing business is adding to our team! We're looking for an Employment Specialist who will be exclusively focused on driving growth through current clients, past clients and new prospect opportunities while focusing on finding the top talent in our community and meeting the needs of local companies.
Highlights & Duties of an Office Services Employment Specialist
- Competitive base salary and unlimited commission/bonus opportunities
- Working in a team and goal-oriented office environment where ‘the one thing’ is winning
- Building current and future client relationships through consistent sales and marketing efforts
- Interviewing and finding great career opportunities for your community’s top talent
- Paid training and ongoing coaching and support from the best in the business
- Growth and advancement opportunities at your own pace
- Making a lasting impact on people’s lives and the community you work in
What we look for:
- Sales and/or Customer Service experience in a professional office environment
- Staffing industry experience is preferred, not required (we will train and develop the right person)
- Competitive, problem solving attitude with the ability to find a positive spin in any situation
- A natural professional with the ability to communicate and develop lasting relationships
- Results driven with a track record of success
- Computer and basic social media skills
- Positive, friendly and upbeat attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Please submit resumes to Dan.Kastanek@ExpressPros.com.
Express Office: Centennial
12200 East Briarwood Avenue
Centennial, CO 80112