CAD Technician - $20 to $25 per hour, DOE
Located in Fraser, MI
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 per hour
A local Fraser company who specializes in model making, precise complex machining, rapid prototyping and tooling is searching for a CAD Technician.
You will have core responsibilities in:
* Creating CAD models of individual components, sub-assemblies and entire vehicle from sketches and/or layout geometry.
* Designing frameworks for a project.
* Working with development team to develop, manufacture, and market a product.
* Creating detailed design documentation.
* Revising and updating existing drawings reflecting design changes.
* Ensuring that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
* Creating designs for automotive and specialty off-road vehicles.
* Aiding in the selection of materials for the products.
* Producing final design specifications.
* Maintaining Quality Maintenance Systems.
*Must have experience in prototype & mold design work
*Associate degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field, or related work experience: any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
* Willing to lead by example and works well in a team environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products and engineering programs.
* Proficient in AutoCAD NX, Rhino and CATIA.
* Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
* Able to generate layout drawings from sketches and specifications.
* Knowledgeable of standard drafting practices and procedures.
How To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply online at ExpressTroy.com
- Download the ExpressJobs App on Google Play or iTunes stores
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307