Healthcare Contract Coordinator
Located in Norman, OK
Have you worked in Healthcare? Are you comfortable working with Providers? Do you live in Oklahoma?
Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring Healthcare Contract Coordinators. The Healthcare Contract Coordinator will be responsible for the accuracy of contracts and applications. Coordinators will interact with Providers to resolve any document issues.
*Candidates must live in Oklahoma*
* Must have a current computer to interview for the job. We will be using ZOOM for the 2nd interview. *
- Reviewing and auditing of contracts and application documents daily.
- Assist in reaching out to Healthcare Providers by phone to resolve any issues on the contract or application.
- Review contract setups using 2-3 different software programs.
- Issue welcome letters to providers once the contract has been executed.
Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- Must be located in Oklahoma
- Must have at least 6 months of healthcare experience working with provider data (provider relations, claims, contracting, credentialing, provider data management, doctor's office credentialing, etc.)
- Must be able to meet productivity/metric numbers.
- Must be comfortable interacting with Providers on a regular basis
- Must have experience in making outbound cold calls and handling inbound calls
- The ability to work remote, with the possibility of working in the office when needed.
- Must be able to setup computer with internet access and assist with troubleshooting
- Must have 1-2 years in data entry experience with navigating multiple software programs
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Zoom, Adobe, and Basic Excel skills
- Must have exceptional time management skills and adapt easily to constant change
- Minimum data entry skills of 6500 KPM and typing 35 WPM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable using a laptop computer, two monitors, and headset
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid preferred
- Salesforce and SharePoint experience is a bonus
Express Office: Norman (Oklahoma City Metro)/Pauls Valley
2424 Springer Drive
Norman, OK 73069