Located in Seattle, WA
A construction company is looking to grow their leadership in the Seattle Team!
An ideal candidate has a strong construction background with proven supervisor experience looking for a long term opportunity!
Location: Seattle. Specific job sites change weekly/daily depending on project
Pay: $25-35/hr DOE
Shift: MUST BE FLEXIBLE. Shifts may vary based on project!
- Knowledge and ability to perform various construction tasks such as framing, drywall, plywood, etc.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Review the project in-depth and ability to read plans and layouts
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Other duties when assigned
- 3+ years of construction experience
- Proven working experience in construction management or supervisory role
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Able to lift & carry 50+ lbs
- Hand dexterity for tools
- Own set of hand tools and drills
Benefits: Evaluation Hire position! Great Long term Opportunity with additional benefits once hired on!
Three Ways To Apply:
Send your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
Call our office at (206) 443-5627
About Express Employment Professionals:
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express North Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121