Office and Lab Administrator
Located in Seattle, WA
A local biotechnology company is looking for an experienced administrative professional to potentially join their team long term!
Pay: $20-22/hr DOE
Duration: 2-3 months. Possibility Long-Term opportunity!
Shift: Tuesday - Friday,9:30am- 3:00pm
- Front-desk duties, including greeting and assisting visitors, handling phone calls & company email, mail, inquiries, courier packages and deliveries to building during hours of work.
- Assist with new employees onboarding and scheduling.
- Organize and maintain publication database
- Provide administrative support to Executive Leadership Team as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years previous experience working within an Administrative and/or Lab Assistant capacity. AA degree preferred
- Demonstrated skills in facilities coordination, database upkeep, mailing/courier service, purchasing supplies and placing lab orders.
- Experience working in a biotechnology company or research lab preferred.
- Familiarity with scientific/technical terminology helpful.
- Proficient in MS Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Endnote
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts in a professional manner.
- Understand organization policies and procedures.
- Strong written, communication and organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Able to lift 40 lbs on a regular basis.
Benefits: Growth potential to be hired on after contract!
Three Ways To Apply:
Send your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
Call our office at (206) 443-5627
About Express Employment Professionals:
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express North Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121