Located in Seattle , WA
An industrial supply company in Seattle is looking for experienced customer service associates to come aboard their team for a contract role! The ideal candidate is a self-motivated worker who is technology savvy and customer service driven!
Duration: 6 months-Potential to get hired on after project!
Shift: 5 days per week Mon-Sat (need to be flexible), 7:30am-4:30pm
- Scraping barcodes off of medical equipment and replacing them with new RFID tags.
- Utilizing printers and scanners for data entry
- Providing customer service when walking through VA Hospital
- 1-2 years in customer service
- Ability to navigate and use technology
- Physical Requirements: walking, bending, and stooping
- Medical/Hospital background is a plus but not required!
Benefits: Growth potential to be hired on after project!
Interested in this position? Call for more details today! (206) 443-5627
Ask how you can earn a referral $150.00 bonus!
Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
*Call our office at (206) 443-5627 for an immediate phone interview
*Complete an online application on our website: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Email your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Seattle
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121