A Seattle Logistics company is seeking a hard-working, diligent customer service representative to assist in administrative and customer needs.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated worker who is looking for a long-term fit in an administrative role in a warehouse operations environment.
Location: South Seattle
Pay: $18-20/hr DOE
Shift: Mon-Fri, 7:00 AM-3:30 PM, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM -One opening for each shift
- Ability to maintain multiple tasks in an organized manner
- Must be able to communicate both written and verbally in the English language
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Basic experience with the use of MS Word & Excel. Minimum computer/typing skills required
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree, preferred. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Benefits: Growth potential within a union company! Evaluation 90 Day Working Hire
Interested in this position? Call for more details today! (206) 443-5627
Ask how you can earn a referral $150.00 bonus!
Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
*Call our office at (206) 443-5627 for an immediate phone interview
*Complete an online application on our website: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Email your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Seattle
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs