A Seattle Logistics company is seeking a hard working, diligent customer service representative to assist in administrative and customer needs.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated worker who is looking for a long term fit in an administrative role in a warehouse operations environment.
Location: South Seattle
Pay: $18-20/hr DOE
Shift: Mon-Fri, 7:00 AM-3:30 PM , 8:00 AM-5:00PM-One opening for each shift
- Ability to maintain multiple tasks in an organized manner
- Must be able to communicate both written and verbally in the English language
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Basic experience with use of MS Word & Excel. Minimum computer/typing skills required
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Benefits: Growth potential within a union company! Evaluation 90 Day Working Hire