Job Description: North Seattle marine supply company has a Test Cell Technician position available now! The Test Cell Technician will be responsible for the testing, data recording, troubleshooting of assembled products, looking for electrical and mechanical problems, and assisting with cleaning and production duties as needed. This position will also need to coordinate actions with the Production team and Quality Assurance Lead.
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 8 am 4:30 pm
Pay: Up to $25/hour DOE
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 1 year relevant technical training.
- High level of communication and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge/experience servicing internal combustion engines (diesel preferred) or experience with diesel and marine generator sets.
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings.
- Experience with low-voltage DC controls, wiring, and with AC power installations.
- Ability to work in an industrial setting which may include a high noise level, moving mechanical parts, fumes, etc.
The physical requirements of the job may involve standing, walking, bending, and kneeling throughout the duration of the shift. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses