Outside Sales / Business Developer
Located in Centennial, CO
Salary: Base salary + commission
Does the following describe you?
Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference. You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in crafty ways, and put a positive and professional spin on any situation.
Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits. Your ideal work environment is team centered, ever-changing, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
Comfortable having conversations with local business leaders, always expect professional results, and desires to solve problems. Organized and connected would describe your sales style.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory connecting and learning about local businesses and their hiring needs, and present Express product offerings as solutions. The main goal of the Sales Representative is to help companies understand how Express can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources. This role will prospect for new business and call on an existing book of business in a sales capacity.
Highlights and Duties of a Sales Representative:
- Work in a team environment where winning is the norm
- Competitive base salary with unlimited commission potential and bonus opportunities
- Managing a given territory and effectively creating and developing business relationships throughout
- Completing a variety of cold and warm sales calls to business leaders in order to schedule appointments an develop new relationships
- Conduct needs assessment meetings and provide solutions for clients and prospects
- Foster relationships and further penetrate client accounts within different departments
- Communicate effectively with internal staff to ensure proper awareness and planning for new clients and projects
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
- Competitive, outgoing, friendly, and professional attitude with the desire to succeed and drive your team’s growth
- Territory sales or tradeshow familiarity and experience calling on businesses
- Customer service or sales experience required
- Understanding of common business practices and procedures
- High school diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training and development, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Please submit resumes to Dan.Kastanek@ExpressPros.com.
Express Office: Centennial
12200 East Briarwood Avenue
Centennial, CO 80112