Production Operator - 2nd Shift
Located in Brunswick, ME
Salary: $16.50 p/hr
A leading healthcare materials company in Brunswick is seeking for team members!
Purpose of the Position:
This position is responsible for the production of Advanced Wound Care dressings via the operation of several manufacturing processes on a range of production equipment.
- Steel Toe Shoes/Gowning/ Hair nets/ Hearing protection/ Masks (all required, clean room environment)
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
$16.00 per hour
We are offering a $500 sign-on bonus for production employees hired on;
- $100 to be paid after one (1) full week of work
- $400 to be paid after six (6) weeks of work and must be currently working for us at the time of payment
- Full-Time / Long Term
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- Must be able and willing to work overtime days (some Saturdays or Sundays) and will be paid DOUBLE TIME!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Profit sharing contribution
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Holidays and generous PTO program
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good communications skills and experience of working in a team-based environment
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus, preferably in a fast moving consumer goods or medical / clean room process.
- Experience of working in an ISO controlled and/or FDA regulated environment beneficial
Express Office: Portland
49 Dartmouth Street
Portland, ME 04101